Sunday 11 November 2012

ABOUT ME!

WELCOME TO MY Absolute twaddle, rubbish, garbage nonsensical ramblings i like to call my Blog!

1st attempt at trying to do a blog like this so be gentle.

Right abit about me, i`ll start off with the bad side of me and try to get better. I`ve Suffered from Asthma from 16 & i also suffer from Depression too. It does make me down quite a lot. But i try to be open about it, as it`s not something to be ashamed off. As it`s just a part of my make-up and i`m just trying to get over it, though it`s a slow and depressing illness.
As when you think you`ve got over it, comes back to bite you on the backside. And you feel worse than before. AND TRUST ME you do.

I`m a mad Comedy fan, love to watch funny thinngs and have even written Jokes.. or i TRY to write them.

Very dry sense of humour at times, favourite shows include The Inbetweeners, Mock the week, Fresh Meat Not Going Out and Russell Howards Good News. Family Guy


Love Stand Comedy  Mixed variety of comedy i like. Dara O Briain, John Bishop, Jason Manford,Greg Davies, Russell Howard,Lee Mack, Tim Vine. Jeff Dunham. And older ones like Jasper Carrott, the late George Carlin, Billy Connolly, the great Tommy Cooper too.

Films wise can watch anything barring Horror films. just how i am. So the idea of watching a Horror film with a girl and when its scary she clings on me.. will never happen sorry to say.
Films i like watching The Hangover 1 &2, Lethal Weapon 1-4, Slapshot 1 &2, GOON, Four Lions ,Batman Series, Spiderman series.

I`ll admit i`m a part-time Wrestling fan, not as big as i was years ago, but i`m kind of drawn to it still, as i`ve got a CM PUNK shirt.



And my sporting creditenals, I`m a Mad Sports fan, i support the Manchester Giants Basketball team, Manchester City football club, Droylsden football club, Belle Vue Aces speedway team. And of course Manchester Phoenix Ice Hockey Club and years and years ago was a Religious follower of Manchester Storm ice hockey team too. I also support New York Rangers & Phoenix Coyotes in the big North American league the NHL ( National Hockey League). I`ve also got a soft spot for Finnish side TPS Turku as a Friend of mine from Finland supported them and istarted to followed them too. And my new New team i`ve adopted in the Hockey world, is EISBAREN BERLIN (Berlin polar bears)


Been to loads of different sporting events: Ranging from Cricket, rugby league, speedway, ice hockey, basketball,football. Would love to see the NHL & NFL live as well New Zealand All Blacks rugby live to ,just to say i`ve seen the HAKA in person as i love the tribal dance!

Any thing sports wise i`ll watch and communicate with, as i`m a member of the OFFICIAL Manchester Phoenix podcast Crew" http://www.phoenix-podcast.com/" Where we chat about all things Phoenix and you get now and then free Gardening tips too!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Sporting Acheievements are too the (1998 YEAR 7 Basketball player of the year) at my old school!
Five a side School Champion,






No comments:

Post a Comment